Love Never Fails International is a ministry that involves reaching out to those in need. Because the Lord supplies us with the resources needed (through donors), we know that we are accountable to Him and to our donors. We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards of these resources, and we must remain open in our financial practices.
If you would like more information about LNFI’s financial accountability, please contact us at 817-831-8877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Things to Know
– In 2012, approximately 78% of cash donations were utilized for program-related expenses.
– Almost 50% of LNFI’s budget is covered through in-kind donations; therefore, every dollar received goes even farther!
– Our governing Board of Directors are not senior staff members of LNFI. The LNFI board is not paid and receive no free goods or services or reimbursement. The full board meets quarterly to establish policies, oversee operations, set budgets and review LNFI’s accomplishments.
– Contributions to our organization are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. We will receipt all donations showing the fair market value of any goods or services received.
– We do not sell or rent any personal information (this includes your mailing address, email address, or contact info) to outside groups.